Jeremy helps companies better understand the legal issues that affect their business decisions and strategies. He regularly counsels clients in the areas of business formation, general corporate and securities matters, venture capital and private equity transactions, federal taxation issues and strategic planning, and mergers and acquisitions. Jeremy also assists clients with various types of intellectual property and commercial transactions, strategic alliances, financial regulation, Internet terms of service and privacy policies, and employment law.
Prior to joining Fathom Law, Jeremy counseled various venture-backed technology companies at a boutique corporate and venture capital law firm in San Diego. In addition, Jeremy has experience negotiating, structuring and drafting private placement memoranda for various types of investment funds, and in the areas of tax controversy and business litigation. In his free time, Jeremy enjoys surfing, hiking, running and generally being outdoors.
- Seed GC, LLP, Corporate and Venture Capital Associate, San Diego, CA, 2014-2015
- Mark Long Capital, Private Capital Placement Law Clerk, San Diego, CA, 2013-2014
- USD Income Tax Clinic, Tax Controversy Legal Intern, San Diego, CA, 2012-2013
- B.A., Business Economics and Accounting, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2011
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2014 – Law Honor Scholarship recipient
- LL.M. in Taxation, Honors, University of San Diego School of Law, 2014 – Graduate Law Honor Scholarship recipient