Erin specializes in complex commercial litigation, dispute resolution and avoidance counseling for corporations, executives and boards of directors. Erin’s broad litigation background encompasses a wide variety of matters including breach of contract, securities and finance disputes, business torts, insurance coverage, commercial construction, and real property disputes. Erin has litigated in both State and Federal courts throughout California and has arbitrated before the American Arbitration Association. Erin has also successfully sought extraordinary relief from California Courts of Appeal on multiple occasions.
An expert in alternative dispute resolution, Erin excels at resolving cases as expeditiously as possible and conserving her clients’ resources that are better used for growing and maintaining their businesses. Erin’s approach to litigation emphasizes a careful analysis of each client¹s unique situation and objectives to achieve optimum results for individual circumstances.
- Thoits, Love, Hershberger & McLean, Palo Alto, CA, 2011 – 2013
- Castle & Associates, Beverly Hills, CA, 2010 – 2011
- Rutan & Tucker, Palo Alto, CA, 2004 – 2009
- Bergeson Eliopoulos, San Jose, CA, 1999 – 2004
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1998
- B.A., Politics, University of California, Santa Cruz, 1995
- Certificate, International Litigation, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, 1996